Old June 13th 10, 08:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrongdirection"

On 13 June, 20:32, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
In message
, MIG
writes

On the Northern, I think Golders Green. *On the Piccadilly, Arnos
Grove.

Ah but there are 3 roads at Arnos. *The OP asked about:

"eastbound" platform of a two-platform station, pick-up intending
"westbound" passengers for the next departure whilst still on the
"eastbound" platform then head "westbound"

OK; if it's down to stations with only two through tracks that could
reverse trains in opposite directions at the same time, then I don't
suppose there are many.

It might come down to just Woodford then (there's a bay platform too,
but let's assume it's being used for stabling and isn't available).