Old June 13th 10, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrong direction"

In message
, MIG
writes

I've "done" such a move at King's Cross St. Pancras (Met) in the past
few years. Westbound trains terminating in the Westbound platform, then
gaining the Eastbound line via a crossover just off the East end of the
platform.

If memory serves, it's also possible to have a "wrong road" move from
the Eastbound platform at Moorgate (Met), though I'm not sure whether
that counts for the purposes of your question, given the two bay platforms.

There is a trailing crossover there.

Only Woodford seems to have trailing crossovers at both ends, although
I suppose Lambeth North and maybe Hatton Cross or something that way
have a trailing crossover before the next station in both directions.

Hatton Cross only has crossovers off the east end of the platforms but
you can be routed into either platform to reverse back east.