Old June 16th 10, 01:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Crossrail - Transport Secretary's statement

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
Mizter T wrote:
Its nice to be proved wrong sometimes. Lets hope they don't just do somet=

hing
silly like string up the catenary really low or put a load of trackside
furniture in that precludes UIC gauge trains in the future.

Sorry Boltar but the above doesn't compute... *how* can you be
wrong?!

I can scarely believe it myself though I did wonder what the day would
bring when I saw a cow jump over a blue moon last night.

Anyway , they haven't started boring them yet. Lets see if they stick to 6.2m
or reduce it on cost grounds!

B2003