Old June 18th 10, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default London Assembly Tories propose driverless Tube trains

wrote in message
On 18/06/2010 12:38, tim.... wrote:
"Arthur wrote in message
o.uk...
On 17/06/2010 13:18, MIG wrote:

Bottom line is, you can't very well have staffless (which is what it
really means) trains without platform edge doors, although I am not
entirely certain of their efficacy.

Copenhagen

only at the "open air" stations

tim

What's the difference?

Dunno,

But ISTM that if you're using Copenhagen as a comparison for the Victoria
line (which I assume would be the easiest to convert as it already has
trains which can drive themselves) then only a comparison with the
underground stations is valid.

tim