Old June 19th 10, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Senior Pass acceptance

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
10:48:26 on Fri, 18 Jun 2010,
remarked:
Meanwhile councils like mine have experienced real financial
chaos from this scheme. Not hysteria but reality.

It'll be OK now that your people are in power, presumably?

I doubt it. The pattern of affected councils is pretty all-party but
the changes were brought in by the last government which, to be fair
eventually realised its mistake.

And this government can't be bothered to fix?

They seem to think it's already fixed, I think.

So we won't hear any more whinging from Cambridge City about the
unfairness of it all. Good.

Depends where you read. In the right places you would have heard much the
same refrain from quite a list of councils.

--
Colin Rosenstiel