Old June 20th 10, 01:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Which is cheaper oyster or paper ticket for 1 peak and 1 off peakjourney?

On Jun 20, 1:50*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On Jun 20, 12:37 pm, GSV 3 minds in a can wrote:
My journey involves starting at 9:30am from Pinner and going to Forest
Hill. This is off peak.

I dunno if you're bound for the rather splendid and eclectic Horniman
Museum but I'll take this opportunity to give it a plug, as it's
certainly a good reason to head down (or up) to Forest Hill for. The
adjacent gardens are worth a stroll in too - good views over London
town from the top of the hill.

Mo
http://www.horniman.ac.uk/