Old June 22nd 10, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Tory MP struck by train

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:46:34 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 18:55:21 on
Sun, 20 Jun 2010, Paul Corfield remarked:

In the normal course of events it is very difficult to suffer injury
from using a train at a terminal station.

Somewhat poor choice of the word "terminal", if I may so bold to say.

It was unintentional. It had not crossed my mind until you pointed it
out.

I am struggling to think of another appropriate term to describe such a
design of station.

The Bitter End (or The Bittern End if it's in East Anglia).
--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop