Old June 22nd 10, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default DLR strike off - Tube Lines infraco strike still on, but Tubeservices will still run

On Jun 22, 5:51*pm, eastender wrote:

*Mizter T wrote:

yippee - that's me cleared for City Airport tomorrow morning.

I'm sure it's what you're planning on already, but perhaps best to
avoid the Jubilee line just in case things aren't well on the tubes.
Not fully step-free at Shadwell ELL, should that be an issue re
luggage (though I bet you're travelling light from LCY) - some steps
up from the platform to the 'lift hall'. The most seamless route
w.r.t. interchanges is the three legged route via Canada Water and
Canning Town, rather than the two legged route via Shadwell - though I
hardly think it's really a troublesome interchange in the grand scheme
of things. (Plus the Jubilee is of course heaving during the peaks.)