Old June 22nd 10, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Cycle hire

On 22/06/2010 21:41, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:35:19 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

The Mayor's new cycle hire station at the east end of Southwark Street
looks complete, if anyone's interested.

And TfL leaflets about the hire scheme have started to appear in tube
station leaflet racks. I picked one up this morning.

They have/had something like that in Copenhagen, which I saw. The
bicycles were not in a good way, I might note.

Didn't they have a scheme like that in Paris, and the bicycles simply
disappeared?