Old January 20th 04, 08:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper 625 Nick Cooper 625 is offline

Default Heavy steel doors at Holborn

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Nick Cooper 625 wrote:
(Boltar) wrote in message
. com...
(Nick Cooper 625) wrote in message
. com...
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm

Interesting header on that page. For the sake of balance perhaps
you'd be
interested in having a banner reading out the previous and latest
civilian
murders by the Ba'ath party? Just a thought.

Nothing to stop you doing it on your own website, if you want.

P.S.: Congratulations on so spectacularly missing the point.

P.P.S.: Kill-file.

Perhaps you should explain *your* point, i.e. why you choose to put
casualty statistics of the Iraq war on a site containing valuable
historical information about London in the Second World War. Personally, I
would rather not mix present-day political debate with that sort of
archive. You presumably have your reasons for doing so, and those might be
respected more if you had bothered to explain them rather than kill-filing
the first person to raise the issue.

For anyone who bothers to look further, the banner is on most of my
web-pages, regardless of content - it is not something specific to
this particular one. My web-pages are the sole responsibility of
myself, they are not supported by any advertising or subscription, and
the fact that I pay for the web-hosting in its entirety means that I
can put whatever I please on them, upto and including something
constituting a political statement of protest against actions carried
out, aided or abetted by the government of my country.