Old June 23rd 10, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default This is fun - living map

In message
, MIG
writes

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing
across Hackney and Islington.

There seem to be a few like that. I saw one in Fulham.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

There was one just heading up Park Lane, which turned out to be a
Central Line that had just left Marble Arch eastbound.

Best one I saw was a Picc line train (with a District set number)
heading for Ealing Broadway up the A4!