Old January 20th 04, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Heavy steel doors at Holborn

(Nick Cooper 625) wrote in message . com...
(Boltar) wrote in message . com...
(Nick Cooper 625) wrote in message . com...
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm

Interesting header on that page. For the sake of balance perhaps you'd be
interested in having a banner reading out the previous and latest civilian
murders by the Ba'ath party? Just a thought.

Nothing to stop you doing it on your own website, if you want.

True , but then I'm not interested in making juvenile political points
on a website that has nothing to do with it and then directing people to
go look. What did you want, a round of applause on how you're just following
the opinion of rest of the left wing flock like a good little sheep?

P.S.: Congratulations on so spectacularly missing the point.

How could anyone miss it? You might as well have sign posted it.

P.P.S.: Kill-file.

Oh well, I'll just have to come to terms with the loss of any devastatingly
incisive replies you may have posted in the future.

B2003