Old June 26th 10, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Cirlce Line Reverts to Circle / New Metropolitan Stock

On Jun 26, 10:22*am, jon b wrote:

On 26 June, 10:09, MIG wrote:

If it isn't complete nonsense, I'll eat my dinner.

They have merged two snippets into one I expect.

Indeed complete nonsense! *H&C / Met / District / Circle line stock
will be replaced with S stock, starting from later this year -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Underground_S_Stock

It's just confusion between the new class 378s (as used by London
Overground on the NLL, WLL and ELL) and the upcoming LU S-stock -
there are a fair number of similarities, though ultimately they're
rather different trains.