Old June 27th 10, 07:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Loogahgbaroogah

On 27 June, 19:44, "Steve" wrote:
"MIG" wrote in message

On 27 June, 12:44, Chris *Tolley (ukonline
really) wrote:
MIG wrote:
Overgeneralisation can also be a problem.

Indeed. It's illegal in Scrabble.
--http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p13309759.html
(66 410 at Winwick, 10 Mar 2005)

Well, it's too long for the Collins Scrabble Checker, which accepts
both overgeneralise and generalisation. *I am not sure what to make of
the length limit. *Does it imply a rule, or is it just the limits of
the checker? *Not rejected anyway; just can't be entered.

If it's more than 15 letters it can't be entered on the board anyway.
Overgeneralisation is 18 letters. Unless you are playing Super Scrabble, I
have checked and it is invalid.

Duh. As a last resort, consider the bleedin obvious.

Meantime, I am sure I already mentioned the pronunciation reported to
me by someone I believe, by a tourist wanting to go to Inga-testony.
(The implausible bit is that someone wanted to go there.)