Old July 2nd 10, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default DLR strike off - Tube Lines infraco strike still on, but Tube services will still run

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 21:51:10 +0100
"Zen83237" wrote:
I see that Bob Crow is now calling for mass strikes in support of public
sector workers who will now become unemployed. He didn't give a toss any
time in the last three years when it was private sector workers losing their
jobs. So that wil be no support from me then.

Mr Bob "Working class hero" Crow on 105,000 a year according to Metro today.

Still, if the stupid sheep who make up the RMT membership still believe all
that class war guff then they're even thicker than I gave them credit for.

B2003