Old July 6th 10, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Peter is offline

Default S Stock

Has anything gone wrong with the 09 stock on the Victoria Line? A while
ago, there were announcements that they are arriving. But then they
appear to have disappeared, and no sign of them at all on the Vic itself..

No they haven't. There are more of them running each week. Running
numbers 234, 236, 271 and 272 certainly have them on a regular (daily?)
basis and they turn up on other duties. I travelled on a 09 stock this
morning (236) *and let one go this evening at Victoria (272). As it left
n/b a 09 stock was arriving on the s/b.

Train 11 is in build and I believe trains 03 to 10 are certainly at
Northumberland Park for service. *I read a report today that said that
their reliability is also improving.

--
Paul C

Pity. The seats are too small, the upholstery too hard and all the
seating is sideways. It's almost as if they are designed to be
uncomfortable.

Peter