Old July 6th 10, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default S Stock

On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 22:46:19 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
No they haven't. There are more of them running each week. Running
numbers 234, 236, 271 and 272 certainly have them on a regular (daily?)
basis and they turn up on other duties. I travelled on a 09 stock this
morning (236) and let one go this evening at Victoria (272). As it left
n/b a 09 stock was arriving on the s/b.

Train 11 is in build and I believe trains 03 to 10 are certainly at
Northumberland Park for service. I read a report today that said that
their reliability is also improving.

When I went on one a few weeks back they had serious trouble with the doors.
Almost got taken out of service.

So have they started hauling the 67 stock off for scrap yet?

B2003