Old July 6th 10, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Senior Pass acceptance

In message , at 08:57:42 on Tue,
6 Jul 2010, Peter Campbell Smith remarked:

I am the parent of two students at Cambridge University. I am allowed to
park in their college grounds when visiting them, and have on occasion then
used the buses with my pass to get around the city. Perhaps I am not very
typical, but there are a lot of students in Cambridge, and these days it
isn't uncommon for their parents to be the wrong side of 60.

That's a pretty weak example, and yes, you are not typical.