Old July 6th 10, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Senior Pass acceptance

On Jul 6, 12:50*pm, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 09:17:09 on Tue, 6
Jul 2010, Paul Terry remarked:

I should think that rather more arrive by car and then use their
passes for a free trip to and from the city centre on the
park-and-ride buses - that's certainly how I use my own Freedom Pass,
the cost and difficulty of parking in central Cambridge all day.

How far away from Cambridge do you live,

"Freedom pass" means that I must be a resident of a London borough.

Fair enough, but I'm not sure why we are supposed to know that.

Apart from the fact you did know that, this is uk.transport.london,
and the existence of the Freedom Pass is also regularly part of
discussions on uk.railway.

Hard not to come to the conclusion that you do enjoy a bit of
provocative trolling from time to time Mr Perry ;-)