Old July 7th 10, 12:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

I have to take my 85 year-old mother through Kings Cross next Monday and
don't think she will be up to the subterranean route march that seems the
recommended signed route from the main line station's forecourt to the
southbound Victoria Line.

That one suggests going down the steps to the right of the exit from the
concourse of the mainline station and following a succession of very long
tunnels.

Is there a short cut that equates to "arrive by Victoria Line train and
follow signs to Way Out" in the other direction?

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop