Old July 8th 10, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

On Jul 8, 9:11*am, Paul Terry wrote:

In message
,
Lorenzo writes

Alternatively exit the station by the openning on the east side, near
platform 0 and 1, on York Way. This is where taxis set down for the
sation. You could ask a cab driver here to take you wherever it is you
need to go. I'm fairly certain he would not mind, and that you would
not have to queue or even wait long.

In my experience, taxis will not pick-up anyone from the drop-off point
in York Way.

Quite - taxi drivers don't really break rank when it comes to
situations like this.