Old July 8th 10, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default S Stock

"Andy" wrote in message

A. We will replace the rolling stock on the island line in the next 5 to
7
years. ... We are planning to use Piccadilly Line rolling stock. (ie 73
stock)

Of course, the last web chat was before TfL took back control of
Tubelines, which looks like leading to postponement of the new
Piccadilly line stock. So SWT might need to come up with a new plan.

Sure - but '5-7 years' still gives them a few years slack.

Still can't see any 67s being involved though...

Paul S