Old July 8th 10, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default S Stock

On Jul 8, 11:55*am, "Pat O'Neill" wrote:
"1506" wrote in message

On Jul 8, 11:36 am, "

wrote:
On Jul 7, 5:29 pm, "
wrote:

On 07/07/2010 21:52, Paul Scott wrote:

wrote in message
On 07/07/2010 11:19, Paul Scott wrote:

What about for the Island Line? Any going that way?

No - 'Island line' is to get 73 stock, according to SWT a few months
ago.

What's the timeframe on that?

They didn't say, I guess it'll depend purely on when the stock gets
replaced on LU - so whenever the 2014 (???) stock starts arriving in
large numbers?

Paul S

That's five to six years. Will the 38s hold out that long? I've heard
that they are really not in great shape.

Where is the Island Line?

The Isle of Wight.

This stuff innit.

http://patrickoneill204.fotopic.net/p58004145.html