Old July 8th 10, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Paddington barriers again

In article ,
(Duncan) wrote:

I can't see why the Circle line changes should have made any
difference to people exiting at Paddington. Sure the overall
numbers arriving per hour will have increased, but has the number
of passengers exiting per train really changed?

Most people joining at stations like King's Cross heading to
Paddington got on the first service regardless of whether it was a
Hammersmith & City or Circle service. Therefore I would have
expected the pinch point on the stairs following the arrival of a
service to be the same now as before the changes.

There is no Circle service from King's Cross to Paddington any more! You
have to change at Edgware Road. If you are lucky it's cross-platform.

--
Colin Rosenstiel