Old January 21st 04, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Heavy steel doors at Holborn

Stimpy wrote:
Boltar wrote:

Interesting header on that page. For the sake of balance perhaps
you'd be interested in having a banner reading out the previous
and latest civilian murders by the Ba'ath party? Just a thought.

Nothing to stop you doing it on your own website, if you want.

True , but then I'm not interested in making juvenile political
points

The recent illegal invasion of Iraq is, without doubt, more important
than something that happened a lifetime ago... One is of passing
historical interest; one is of current day-to-day import

You can hardly dismiss the Second World War as "of passing interest". Its
long-term effects probably have more impact on your day-to-day life than
the Iraq war.

--
Richard J.