Old July 9th 10, 06:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ganesh Sittampalam Ganesh Sittampalam is offline

Default Kings Cross Main line to Victoria Line?

On Jul 8, 11:15*pm, Phil Richards
wrote:

IIRC there are three escalators. Last time I changed from the Northern
Line to the Victoria line one was switched and taped off. Would be
interesting to see what happens by ducking under the tape or opening it
up & walking down... Far, far quicker than the long detour now in place....

I normally only see them at rush hour when they are normally all in
operation.

Ganesh