Old July 10th 10, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oyster PAYG on National Rail advice, please

On Jul 10, 11:54*am, Neil Williams
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:01:32 +0100, Paul Terry
wrote:
It will take you to the outer boundary of Zone 6.

Presumably I would then buy a return ticket from wherever that is and
use my Oyster for the rest. Advice much appreciated.

You need to ask for a "Boundary Zone 6 to Brighton" return.

Are you *sure*? *I thought you could only use BZ tickets with
Travelcards, either day or period, because with PAYG Oyster you must
get off and touch out, and you can't do that at BZ6 itself because
it's not an actual place!

You're correct Neil.