Old July 12th 10, 01:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Paddington barriers again

In message , at 10:29:47 on
Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Bruce remarked:
Roland Perry is so touchingly naive. Does he really think that the
driver of a car bomb would obey the "Taxis Only" sign?

I sometimes wonder what planet Roland Perry is on. The conclusion is
never "Earth".

Oh dear, the Polson troll is in good form today.

I agree completely that the concept of a "law abiding terrorist" is
rather odd - but many precautions appear to assume that this is the
case.

However, I used the term "something that looks like a taxi", which means
that such a vehicle would not arouse any suspicion until it actually
exploded. Someone driving a "not-taxi" could possibly have been stopped
before they reached that part of the station where they could do most
damage.