Old July 12th 10, 05:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John C John C is offline

Default Paddington barriers again

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
news
Possibly. But I think going away from Padd that people would as a
whole "default" to the Circle Line, just because that's the known
quantity. Commuters, of course, will have their own way of doing
things, but there would at least be some split.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.

If I am heading from Paddington to King's Cross or Liverpool St I normally
take a southbound Bakerloo train to Baker Street and then the Met line from
there. If there is a long wait for the Met I have the option of using the
Circle instead but normally I wait for the Met because it is less crowded.

John