Old July 12th 10, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default TfL Rail and Tube panel

On Jul 12, 11:28*pm, Andy wrote:

On Jul 12, 11:11*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On Jul 12, 8:32*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote:

Ah the trenchant Mr T Dunning. *Yes his posts can be a bit to the point
can't they? * I'm amazed he hasn't had someone give him a word in his
"shell like" about what he posts.

Must be a very important chap, I gather he put Boris right when he went 'off
message' about Class 378 seating...

Yeah, I saw that too, and also thought much the same thoughts...!

Especially as consultation is apparently OK for important things like
naming lines, but not for the silly things like passengers having the
chance of a seat.

Says the man who seemingly has absolutely no idea how much most NLL
and WLL users prefer the new trains because they can actually get on
them without feeling like they're jammed in like cattle. No Andy,
you're not going to succeed in attaching that misguided snipe on to my
comments at all!