Old July 13th 10, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default TfL Rail and Tube panel

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, Paul Scott wrote:

I think now that LO have 'broken the mould', there'll be more on
mainline TOCs. The Greater Anglia RUS already suggests that new stock
for some of their next inner suburban trains (eg Chingfords) will have
the same layout as 378s.

You mean longitudinal seating? Seriously? I boggle.

Not that i'm complaining. It's just something i never thought i'd see.

tom

--
The players listen very carefully and respectfully to all that the clever
men have to say about what is to happen in the next generation. They