Old July 13th 10, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL Rail and Tube panel

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 03:54:46PM -0700, Mizter T wrote:

Says the man who seemingly has absolutely no idea how much most NLL
and WLL users prefer the new trains because they can actually get on
them without feeling like they're jammed in like cattle. No Andy,
you're not going to succeed in attaching that misguided snipe on to my
comments at all!

That's funny, I thought I *was* jammed in like cattle every evening on
the way home from work. And people get left behind at Olympia and West
Brompton southbound most days cos they can't get on the trains. The
solution to overcrowding isn't to just faff about with the seating
layout, but to run more trains (one every twenty minutes just isn't
good enough) and longer trains.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Languages for which ISO-Latin-$n is not necessary, #1 in a series:

Latin