Old July 13th 10, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Moscow Metro vs. London Underground

On Jul 13, 10:25*pm, Arthur Figgis
wrote:

On 13/07/2010 19:14, Mizter T wrote:

I see a statue of Lenin fairly quite here in London, and from a train
no less - it's on the back of a workshop sandwiched between the
Walworth Road and the Elephant& *Castle to Loughborough Jn/ Denmark
Hill railway line (the LCDR's City Branch, if anyone still calls it
that, aka the Thameslink route). You've got to be quick to catch it,
so I'm afraid any Cyrillic inscription thereon has evaded me thus far!

Ah, that's what it is. Every time I see him I mean to try to look it up....

So, anyone know how it got there, and why?

Yes(-ish), but then I'd have to kill you...