Old January 21st 04, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper 625 Nick Cooper 625 is offline

Default Heavy steel doors at Holborn

(Boltar) wrote in message om...
(Nick Cooper 625) wrote in message . com...
That's quite funny, considering that you're the one who's bleating the
most about this.

Am I missing something or was I not kill filed? Guess your kill file works
about as well as your political point scoring.

I changed my mind when I realised your comedy potential. Notice that
you've also missed the point about how I'm posting, as well.

Nope, you're _still_ missing it. Here's a clue: My tax never paid the
wages of Saddam Hussein, his henchmen, his allies or the Ba'ath Party.
Keep thinking about it until you get it, although if it makes your
brain hurt too much, you might need to lie down in a nice dark and
quiet place for a bit.

Ok , I'll admit I didn't get it. I assumed you were making a comparison between
the morality of invading iraq against that of WW2 (cliched but at
understandable) but actually you're just whining about having had a few quid
of your tax money going towards paying a squaddie somewhere. Oh well, don't
give up the day job.

Dear me, you're still missing the point, aren't you? I don't begrudge
any British squaddie his wages ( know too many to do that); but I do
begrudge the lives of every single one of them needlessly killed as a
result of Blair's pandering to Bush's glorified PR exercise.

Well, try not to lose too much sleep over it. You can, though, take
solace in the fact that a whole ten months after the banners were
added, you have earned the distinction of being the very first person
who has tried to pick a fight over them.

I expect most people just immediately rolled their eyes, mentally pigeon holed
you and moved on.

Well, it's certainly clear which one you belong in.