Old July 18th 10, 01:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Cycle hire

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
Even the Standard has been quite
ferocious on the lorry / bicycle accident issue in London and I don't
think we have a coherent position from City Hall about to properly deal
with increasing cycling and having huge lorries on the road.

May be a course of cycle proficiency would be in order, as it should
instruct cyclists that stopping at the left side of a lorry about to
turn left is not in there best interest, if they are looking for a long
life.
--
Clive