Old July 18th 10, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cycle hire

In article ,
() wrote:

I should think either Smith Square or Abbey Orchard Street would

be the nearest (or possibly Greycourt Lane if you are at the
Pimlico end of Gt Peter St)

Thanks. As in another comment of mine, Smith Square will be much
nearer than Abbey Orchard St as my office is quite close to
Millbank. Curiously I've not noticed works in Smith Square and I've
been there a couple of times in recent weeks. Must be hidden away
in a corner I don't go to, by the old Tory Central Office perhaps.

Zooming in on the map makes it clear that the site is exactly there.
Should have done so earlier!

--
Colin Rosenstiel