Old July 19th 10, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default LU pop songs

Tom Anderson wrote:
This question gets asked occasionally; we really ought to compile a
comprehensive list.

[snip]
But sadly the guys on ILM are all congenital syphilitics. An unidentified
human or humans have done well:

http://tubechallenge.pbworks.com/TubeSongs

This is a wiki, if anyone feels like adding to it...

Some more, that wouldn't all count as 'pop' songs...
(but neither do many on that page)

All Saints
"For all the Saints" (hymn)

Temple
lots of hymns

Hainault, Fairlop
"Come, come my boys" (18th century)
"To Hainault Forest Queen Anne did ride,
And saw the old oak standing by her side,
And as she looked at it from bottom to top,
She said to her Court, it should be at Fairlop."
http://www.hainaultforest.co.uk/3Fairlop%20Oak.htm

New Cross
"The Only Living Boy in New Cross", Carter USM, 1992
"Don't let it pass you by", UB40
"New Cross was no gate-crash bomb...
Rightful justice must be done!
Burn two spliff and rock to the riddem
Burn two spliff and rock to the riddem
We don't deal with Isim Scisim
We don't deal with Isim Scisim"
(and various others about the 1981 New Cross fire)

I suspect there are many more if you just google "station name song".

Theo