Old January 22nd 04, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Luton Airport

On 22 Jan 2004 01:51:26 -0800, (PhilD) wrote:

Robin May wrote in message . 1.4...
I'm flying Luton Airport this Saturday. What's the best way to travel
there from east London? My local stations are West Ham, Plaistow and
Canning Town.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest Hammersmith & City to Farringdon, then Thameslink to
Luton Airport Parkway (get a fastish service, not an all stops!)

PhilD

I would add that if you are travelling with luggage, get in the rear
carrage of the Thameslink and use the lift at the south end of the
Luton Airport Parkway station.

I see ppl struggling up the platform steps all the time with heavy
cases for want of looking for the lift.

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk