Old July 22nd 10, 12:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Oyster Route Validators - compulsory to touch?

On 21/07/10 22:29, skyguy wrote:
I should never have mentioned the Wimbledon tram issue! The point was
really about the pink validators...

Hey, it's all relevent to my basic point, which is:

Ever since they made it more complicated than "touch in at the start of
your journey; touch out at the end of your journey" I don't have
confidence I understand what I'm supposed to touch, when. And every
year it seems to get more complicated.

Maybe if I used it every day it would be intuitive to me, but as an
occasional Oyster user I find the whole system increasingly confusing.

-roy