Old January 22nd 04, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
simon simon is offline

Default Refurbished Victoria line trains

"Geoff Marshall" wrote in message
Whoops!

bit behind the times then. travel on the Vic a fair bit though, and

that's
the first time i've ever seen it! ah well ... sorry ...!

I've travelled on the Vic Line for the last 3 years, 5 days a week and
probably seen one less than 5 times.

Is the floor a different colour ? I've got a feeling it might be blue,
tinted windows as well ?

"Fossil" wrote in message
I remember those mods from when I started secondary school - back almost

10
years ago! Isn't it 4 seats in the middle and two long pads at each end?

Fossil