Old July 26th 10, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Does London Underground accept Euros anywhere?

On 25/07/2010 15:55, Paul Terry wrote:

It's possible that some of the shops in the Eurostar terminal at St
Pancras will accept euros - certainly when Eurostar was at Waterloo, the
branch of Boots in the station would take them. It might also be worth
checking if the KX/St Pancras ticket office would accept euros for the
same reason.

When I worked in the Ticket Office at St Pancras we accepted a number of
foreign currencies, but it was:

a) Notes ONLT
b) A not very good exchange rate, with different rates for each
denomination of note
c) We charged a £3.00 admin fee for the privilege

Cheers,

Barry