Old July 26th 10, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Cycle hire

In article , David Walters
writes

Or at least I think that is what happens....

It all sounds mega confusing to me, and even though I cycle very
regularly and have done for years, I'm not sure I'd ever hire one. I
have two bikes, one I use to get to work in the West End (it folds so I
can store it indoors there) and light shopping, and another for trips to
the swimming pool and if I want to explore London.

When some of the news reports last week carried links to the bike system
site, I took a look at the map to see where the docking stations were in
the West End and also nearer me. I was surprised to find not a single
one showed up. I take it this has since changed?

--
congokid
Eating out in London? Read my tips...