Old July 26th 10, 06:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default 'Ending' "the war on the motorist"

On Jul 26, 7:19*pm, wrote:

SoS Hammond, reign it in and give yourself some semblance of dignity.

The word you're searching for, unsuccessfully, is "rein", as in horses
and jockeys.

If you must spray gratuitous non-railway insults around the forum, at
least get your facts right.

You mean get my words right? If you hadn't noticed my post was
actually devoid of facts but instead full of (late night) vitriol.

However next time I get myself het up over something I'll try and
remember to include some railway insults (as opposed to non-railway
insults) - though I must admit I'm inexperienced in the flavour of
invective favoured by the industry so perhaps others can provide a few
suggestions...