Old January 22nd 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page Clive Page is offline

Default Luton Airport

In article , dan
writes
PS Luton airport has its own (parkway) station with free shuttle buses
to the airport. If you want to spend a bit more money than thameslink,
midland mainline will get you there in about 10mins less!!

I don't understand this remark: as far as I know all tickets from London
to Luton Airport Parkway are valid equally on MML or Thameslink,
including those with Network Card discounts. No need to pay more (and
with MML you can sometimes even avail yourself of a free tea/coffee).

--
Clive Page