Old July 28th 10, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default HS2 via Heathrow gets thumbs down...

"Bruce" wrote in message

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:40:03 +0100, "Recliner"
wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message

I have never been tempted by either the Fat Duck or the Hind's Head,
but I have eaten quite a few times at the Waterside Inn. I have
always been enthralled, and never once been disappointed by Michel
Roux, and therefore see no reason to venture elsewhere in Bray. ;-)

The Riverside Inn is faultless, but boringly traditional French.

It's the Waterside Inn, and that's exactly how we like it, with its
three Michelin stars for 25 years. There is nothing remotely boring
about its world class cuisine and service.

I have been going there (and to both incarnations of Le Gavroche in
London) since 1976, as often as funds allow. ;-)

Sorry, yes, I meant Waterside Inn. No excuses!