Old July 28th 10, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default New Victoria Line Stock

On 28/07/2010 19:45, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 23:04:07 +0100, "
wrote:
[09 stock]

At least you got to see one.

I keep reading comments like this on blogs and find it rather odd given
there are 7 or 8 of the things knocking around M-F. I can't avoid them
now in the mornings. Trains 234 (0658), 235 (0703), 236 (0708) and 237
(0712) ex Seven Sisters s/b are now all 09 stock. It's almost as if the
Vic Line management has calibrated their "Corfield radar" to align with
the despatch of new trains from Northumberland Park depot.

Trains running through from Walthamstow at that time of day are 67 stock
but are so full you can't get a seat at Seven Sisters.

I regularly see 09 stock in the evenings too.

The 09 stock kind of strikes me as an urban legend. Somebody who knows
somebody who knows somebody once claimed to have seen one.