Old January 23rd 04, 08:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Jubilee Line at Charing Cross

(TheOneKEA) wrote in message . com...
I have heard in many places that the Charing Cross Jubilee Line
platforms are kept in operating condition because they offer a perfect
spot to deposit passengers if there should be a problem on the Jubilee
Line. In fact, I have heard that they have been used at times when the
JLE had engineering issues that required some time to work out.

I thought if that happened the passengers were just turfed off at Green Park?

B2003