Old July 29th 10, 04:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default New Victoria Line Stock

"Railist" wrote in message
On 28 July, 10:29, MIG wrote:
On 28 July, 09:27, wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:30:53 +0100

I don't have a problem with seats normally - they do feel narrow on
the Piccadilly Line but that's probably my imagination... ;-)

Ah, you need to use the old "left of the door gag". Those of us Picc line
users who are perhaps best described as "circumferencally challenged" know
that the seat immediately to the left of each door is slightly wider than
the rest of the seats in the car. To see what I mean, try to get on an empty
(ish) car and sit in the seat to the left of the door you entered by, then
try the seat directly opposite. The seat you sat in first is wider.
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.