Old January 23rd 04, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Refurbished Victoria line trains

"Geoff Marshall" wrote the following in:

Yeah, the floor was the same colour. Sadly enough I was looking
at the floor trying to see if it was different. I'll take a
photo if i ever see it again.

Ok, so are there any other special "one off" re-furbs on any other
stock? ie. a Bakerloo train that has that, perhaps?

Well, there's the district line D stock carriage that's been
refurbished, although you probably knew about that.

--
message by Robin May, succeeding at failure.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Crime is confusing.