Old July 30th 10, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Potters Bar Inquest verdict - BBC News

In message
, at
08:07:04 on Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Old Central
remarked:
BBC saying this verdict may affect maintenance regimes - what, eight
years later?

IIRC wasn't the Greyrigg derailment a similar problem?

Potentially, but I don't recall what happened regarding suggestions the
points had been broken during an engineering possession, and not
replaced properly. With two such accidents to learn from... are we in
better shape today?